none
No network accesss problem now causing problems for youtube? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

last week i kept getting a 'no network access' signal whenever i tried to connect to the internet i have since managed to fix that problem but i've noticed that since the problem was 'fixed' videos on youtube have not worked for me they start to load normally then suddenly the load bar says it is fully loadd but the video doesnt play all the way through only a few seconds then it will not play or load anymore it just stops i've tried to update flash but everytime i do that it says download timedout.

anyone have any idea how i could fix this issue??
    Monday, October 31, 2011 3:37 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please update your flash player to check what the result is:

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

If this issue persists, try to test in no add-ons mode to see how it works: Click All Programs in the start menu and then--> accessories-->system tools-->internet explorer (No Add-ons).

Meanwhile, try to reset Internet Explorer to see what the result is:

1)   Click Start, Control Panel, Network and security and then click Internet Options

2)   On the Advanced tab, follow one of these steps:

Click Reset, click Reset in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, and then click Close.

3)   Test Internet Explorer to determine whether the problem is resolved.

If all efforts fail, I suggest you reinstall your network card driver to see if it could fix this issue.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, November 2, 2011 5:41 AM