none
Are there any circumstance when it becomes too late to recall a time sheet RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Can any one provide me information on , Are there any circumstance when it becomes too late to recall a time sheet? (I mean any time limitations for recalling a timesheet by the user)?

Thanks for the advice

Thanks & Regards
    Ravishankar Polepalli (MCP,MCC)
    Microsoft Dynamics, Project Server and SharePoint Server Consultant
    ravi.polepalli@gmail.com

Friday, September 14, 2012 1:36 PM

Answers

•  

One scenario I can think of is if payroll system is depending on Timesheet data and particular timesheet period is closed, would be complicated to allow user to recall the timesheet.

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful; if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, September 14, 2012 1:58 PM
  • If project plan is archieved and closed.

Resource left organization

Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful; if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, September 14, 2012 2:23 PM

All replies

•  

One scenario I can think of is if payroll system is depending on Timesheet data and particular timesheet period is closed, would be complicated to allow user to recall the timesheet.

Blog | < | LinkedIn

Friday, September 14, 2012 1:58 PM
  • Thanks Hrishi,

Other than timesheet period closure, are there any restrictions Project Server provides to timesheets for recalling them.

Thanks & Regards
    Ravishankar Polepalli (MCP,MCC)
    Microsoft Dynamics, Project Server and SharePoint Server Consultant
    ravi.polepalli@gmail.com

Friday, September 14, 2012 2:03 PM
  • If project plan is archieved and closed.

Resource left organization

Blog | < | LinkedIn

Friday, September 14, 2012 2:23 PM