UAG - Unable to delete HTTPS trunk RRS feed

• Question

• In the course of my fumbling about to get my UAG box working the way I wanted it to with various certificates I wound up creating two HTTPS trunks, both of which use the same IP address and ports but a different certificate (obviously I could only ever enable one at a time). I now have one of the trunks working the way I want it to and am trying to delete the other trunk. When I try to delete the trunk however, I get an error message that states - "This trunk is used for SSL network tunneling and cannot be removed. Configure an alternative trunk for SSL network tunneling, and then delete this trunk."

The problem being that I do already have an alternative trunk for SSL tunneling so how do I get UAG to recognize this and let me delete the trunk I don't want?

Thanks.

Paul Adare CTO IdentIT Inc. ILM MVP
    Tuesday, March 16, 2010 10:54 AM

Answers

• Hi Paul,

I just tried it myself and had no problem deleting the trunk.

Are you sure that you first changed the SSTP configuration (Admin menu -> Remote Network Access -> SSL Network Tunneling (SSTP) -> General tab) to point to your new trunk and then activated the configuration? After this, you should be able to delete your previous trunk.

-Ran
    • Marked as answer by Paul Adare Tuesday, March 16, 2010 1:14 PM
    Tuesday, March 16, 2010 1:07 PM

All replies

• Hi Paul,

I just tried it myself and had no problem deleting the trunk.

Are you sure that you first changed the SSTP configuration (Admin menu -> Remote Network Access -> SSL Network Tunneling (SSTP) -> General tab) to point to your new trunk and then activated the configuration? After this, you should be able to delete your previous trunk.

-Ran
    • Marked as answer by Paul Adare Tuesday, March 16, 2010 1:14 PM
    Tuesday, March 16, 2010 1:07 PM
  • Hi Ran,

No, I had not done that and a little more time with the product would have made the error kind of obvious.

Thanks!

Paul Adare CTO IdentIT Inc. ILM MVP
    Tuesday, March 16, 2010 1:13 PM