Set SCCM 2012 SP1 site back to HTTP RRS feed

• Question

• What is the easist way to set a SCCM 2012 SP1 site back to HTTP?

Is this all I have to do to set entire site back to HTTP traffic to ensure everything is working:

1) Site Properties - Client Computer Communication tab (HTTPs or HTTP)

2) Site Server / MP Properties HTTP

3) SQL Server / Site System - not really anything here...

4) DP - Properties set to HTTP

Is that it or is there more? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rhonda J. Layfield

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 11:57 PM

Answers

• Yes I misread it you should be fine all your setting should allow HTTP trafic.

Justin Chalfant | Blog: setupconfigmgr.com | SCUP Catalog: patchmypc.net/scup | Please mark as helpful/answer if this resolved your issue

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 2:32 AM

All replies

• That should do also make sure your site isn't set to HTTPS only (It isn't by default). Site Configuration > Sites > RIght Click site properties > ClientComputer Communication.

Justin Chalfant | Blog: setupconfigmgr.com | SCUP Catalog: patchmypc.net/scup | Please mark as helpful/answer if this resolved your issue

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 12:57 AM
  • Hi Justin,

thanks for the response. Setting the site back to HTTP was 1) in my previous post. Did you mean something else?

Rhonda J. Layfield

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:09 AM
  • Yes I misread it you should be fine all your setting should allow HTTP trafic.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 2:32 AM
  • Thanks Justin,

I thought maybe there was something else to configure. I appreciate the help. I am going to set everything to HTTP to confirm it's working and then set it up for PKI again....

Rhonda J. Layfield

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 3:14 AM