none
Project Server 2013 Project Owner Field RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

We are using project server 2013. We need to assign the Owner field a custom field. I tried to add as formula I am getting the error the field does not exist. How can I achieve this.

We have configured / renamed the issues status as 'Active', 'Closed' etc. and created a issues with Active status. When we check PWA issues & Risk page it is showing the risk name but count against 'Active' status count as 0 instead of 1. 

Thanks in advance, Taj

• Edited by arun_2014 Tuesday, June 10, 2014 11:55 AM
    Tuesday, June 10, 2014 11:54 AM

All replies

• Hi Taj,

What formula did you use for your custom field? Something like =[projectowner]?

Then concerning the risk, are you sure you are using the right list column for counting?

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MCP, MCTS |

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 12:50 PM
  • Hi Taj,

I see you have specified 2 different questions, it would be helpful if you post different questions in separate threads that would keep the discussion focused on one subject

For Owner i haven't seen this field being available to be used in formulas

Thanks | epmXperts | http://epmxperts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 1:07 PM
  • Taj,

As far as I can remember, the OWNER field is not available in Custom Field formula. You have to use a BI report to report on that field.

And for the Issue status, the "Status" column is hard coded unfortunately. You should leave the status as (1) Active and not change it, for it to show up in Active Issues list in Project Center. And finally, the project needs to be published, for the numbers to be updated.

Update: You can change the "Values" Active, Postponed etc., but you should leave number (1), (2) etc., so on.. as they are.

Prasanna Adavi,PMP,MCTS,MCITP,MCT TWitter: @prasannaadavi Blog: http://www.prasannaadavi.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 1:10 PM