Skype for business ms-client-diagnostics: 52001;reason="Client side general processing error.";UserType="Callee";MediaType="audio" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody

I am working on interconnection between skype for business server and kamailio

My deployment includes FrontEnd server and edge server.

When I send Invite form skype client, the signaling pass ok, but after de ACK (200 responses), skype client sends BYE with this reason

ms-client-diagnostics: 52001;reason="Client side general processing error.";UserType="Callee";MediaType="audio"

Could you help me what can I do to solve it.

Best Regards

Jazmin

Thursday, October 5, 2017 5:04 PM

All replies

• Hi,

To have some more understanding it would be great if the UCCAPI log was present, hence on some assumptions and thought process I am trying to share some info that might help.

You may check in the UCCAPI log, during the codec negotiation what are the codes and their order sent by kamailiois. It will look like something

a=rtpmap: payload type codec name / clock rate

SKB client by default uses SILK, you can try to force this codec from kamailiois side. You can also try to use Lync 2010 or 2013 client and see the outcome.

The other thing that you can try is, removing the encryption on the trunk between SKB and kamailiois 

try to collect select SIPStack and S4 and see if it points out something like "a=crypto" lines in the SDP

Gautam.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Friday, October 6, 2017 2:17 AM
    Thursday, October 5, 2017 7:18 PM
  • Hi Jazmin,

Agree with G2009.

Based on your description, I understand that you can’t send IM or call successfully, is that right? Did you integrate SFB server with kamailio?

In addition to the log of SFB client, you could also check if there are any event IDs in SFB server side. Also make sure that the integration between SFB and kamailio without any issue.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Wednesday, October 11, 2017 9:04 AM
    Friday, October 6, 2017 2:27 AM