none
Waiting to be Processed RRS feed

• Question

• I am using Project online 2013 with project professional 2013 as a subscription. I am evaluating project online to see if it fits my needs. Project Professional desktop is a great program.

I started by creating a new site in the first tile of project online called “create or import a new project.” I then click the link called “Projects” to view the new project. This page is basically blank with no reference to my newly created project.

I then established a “project web app connection” through the desktop version of project professional 2013 using the manage account tab and have connected to the PWA Sited. I then went to the ‘save as” tab and saved a project I am working to project web app using the “import wizard.”

Like the project I created in project web app there is no indication this project has been imported into project online.

I went to pwa site settings and used the link “my queued jobs” and the job state after a couple of days still says “waiting to be processed” “% complete 0%”

What am I missing here. I can't access the projects on project online 2013 so I'm at a dead-end.

Thanks.

Sunday, January 12, 2014 1:39 PM

Answers

• I created a service request and was advised by Microsoft to delete the PWA instance that was shown and to reenter a new PWA instance.

This seems to have corrected the problem.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:06 AM

All replies