Printing receipts in PDF for full year sales receipts RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am trying to download sales receipts for a full year in a tax receipt format for my church in Quickbooks.  It has been done by another accountant in previous years through some PDF converter software, who is unfortunately not available this year so far.  Any help will be much appreciated Thanks

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 9:56 PM

Answers

• Hi,

What error message did you receive when you failed to use this software? Which operation system did you use? If you are using Windows 7, please check if the software is compatible with Windows 7, you can check it on Windows 7 Compatibility Center

Furthermore, I suggest to ask the software manufacturer for further help.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Wednesday, February 16, 2011 8:20 AM
    Thursday, February 10, 2011 6:30 AM

All replies

• Hi,

What error message did you receive when you failed to use this software? Which operation system did you use? If you are using Windows 7, please check if the software is compatible with Windows 7, you can check it on Windows 7 Compatibility Center

Furthermore, I suggest to ask the software manufacturer for further help.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Wednesday, February 16, 2011 8:20 AM
    Thursday, February 10, 2011 6:30 AM
  • Thanks Leo

In fact I need help from the very beginning as to which software to get, and how to.  Any further help possible? please.

Thanks

AT
    Thursday, February 10, 2011 11:20 AM
  • Hi,

Sorry we cannot recommend any third party tools or softwares, it’s out of our responsibility, and we cannot ensure these third party tools are safety or it will cause any unexpected issue.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Friday, February 11, 2011 2:28 AM