none
Flash Player Problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have problem with IE 11 and windows 8.1 flashplayer not work, I unlock plugin and flitering reinstall IE 11 many Times.

Delete folder C:\windows\system32\macromed\flash and %appdata% ...registry control regsrv32 flash.ocx

every time when reinstall IE then disable or enable plugin not work. On web side check flash i see flashplayer ON

but flash player disabled and not working maybe registry setup or permissions on folder...

Thank's for any sugestions.

Dawid

Friday, July 4, 2014 10:20 PM

Answers

• Hi Dawid,

We may try the following:

Fix one:

1. Open Internet Explorer 11 and then go to any website with flash content; such as YouTube. Click the gear icon at the top right corner of browser window. Click Compatibility View settings then.

2. In the Compatibility View Settings window, add the sites you’re having issues with showing flash content. Before clicking Close, make sure you have checked the options at bottom; Display intranet sites in Compatibility View and Use Microsoft compatibility lists.

Fix two:

1. Open an administrative Command Prompt, enter following command and hit Enter key:

regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\flash.ocx

2. As a result ofabove command, it will re-register the flash.ocx file, and you will see confirmation box. Click OK.

Fix three:

Update by Admin: ActiveX Filtering can also prevent its working. You will get its setting on Internet Explorer > Tools > Safety > ActiveX Filtering. Uncheck ActiveX Filtering and see if it helps.

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, July 7, 2014 5:47 AM