none
User Profile Scripting

Question

• Good afternoon.

Is there are other ways to check if there is any script being cached somewhere for a particular user.

//description

I moved and old user to my new OU, I also created some users in that particular OU

I used the same script on all users including my old users (the user which i moved). The scrip was added to each user profile logon script on my DC

When i logged in, the new user picked up the settings applied from the script, However, with my old user there's only some Words display while others not, .

// my scrip is just for my standard signature for my users.

Appreciate help on this

----- bsl

Thursday, February 19, 2015 5:57 AM

All replies

• Check the resulting GPO for affected user as well as for computer that the affected user is using.

Regards

Milos

Thursday, February 19, 2015 6:45 AM
  • Thanks Milos,

Before I will check the user and the computer GPO. I even use the same old user on another new machine but the same error i get as described above

// more info

With the new machine, I locked in with both user, the old user and the new user. The new user picked up the settings ok BUT not with the old user.

// when moving the old user to the new OU

I just right click the user | Move | select the New OU | OK |

all the groups that the old user is a member off moved along with the move request. (re-checked and confirm)

We'll check the user policy then !

Thanks

----- bsl

Thursday, February 19, 2015 11:03 PM
  • Milos, just one more information.

Per you information again about the user and computer policy. Please note that both user ( Old and new user) are in the same OU and both have the same policy linked.

How do you check /user GPO logs then ?

Thanks again.

----- bsl

Friday, February 20, 2015 12:41 AM