none
Windows 2016 Std server DHCP scope issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,
    I have windows 2016 std server i have configured multiple subnet ip address pick up from client system but Scope [10.10.16.0] Data6 and above scope subnet ip address not pick up from dhcp  server and i have checked with Network team they said there is no issue.
    I have DHCP service restarted but still ip address not pick up kindly help me.
    Scope [10.10.11.0] Data1
    Scope [10.10.12.0] Data2
    Scope [10.10.13.0] Data3
    Scope [10.10.14.0] Data4
    Scope [10.10.15.0] Data5
    Scope [10.10.16.0] Data6
    Scope [10.10.16.0] Data7
    Scope [10.10.16.0] Data8
    Friday, June 29, 2018 12:33 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your question.

I hope you can provide more detailed information.

1. Are your DHCP server and clients in the same network segment? If not, you need to configure the DHCP Relay Agent to respond to the request.
    2. I’d like to know the properties of the scope you have divided, especially the scopes of the 10.10.16.0 segment.

For more information, please refer to the link below.:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/255999/increasing-the-number-of-ip-addresses-on-a-subnet-in-dhcp-server

Hope you have a nice day!

Best regards,

Travis

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, July 2, 2018 5:48 AM
  • Hi,

Was your issue resolved?

If you resolved it using our solution, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.

If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best Regards,

Travis

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, July 5, 2018 1:27 AM
  • Hi,

Was your issue resolved?

If you resolved it using our solution, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.

If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best Regards,

Travis

Monday, July 9, 2018 1:14 AM