none
Where to look for Project Professional Last update RRS feed

• Question

• I was just curious if Apps & Features --> Microsoft Project Professional (new date) is where I can fully say the project "Last update" is there any other place where I can look at.  I tried to figure out as to why some of the scheduler has issue "An internal error occurred" and some is not.  I was just curious if it has something to do with the new updates pushed to "x" users.

Thanks,

NLuu

Thursday, May 30, 2019 8:08 PM

Answers

• Apart from going "BackStage" in the app itself using the File option on the ribbon you might also want to check the status of updates and how often they are obtained. 

I had an issue a while back where my instance of Project wasn't the most up to date version available through my Office 365 subscription - this answer in an earlier thread helped me to change my settings and to then ensure I had the up to date version.

With good wishes,

Dominic

Microsoft Project Evangelist

Twitter:   LinkedIn:    Web:   

• Marked as answer by NLuu Tuesday, June 4, 2019 4:28 PM
    Monday, June 3, 2019 12:43 PM

All replies

• Apart from going "BackStage" in the app itself using the File option on the ribbon you might also want to check the status of updates and how often they are obtained. 

I had an issue a while back where my instance of Project wasn't the most up to date version available through my Office 365 subscription - this answer in an earlier thread helped me to change my settings and to then ensure I had the up to date version.

With good wishes,

Dominic

Microsoft Project Evangelist

Twitter:   LinkedIn:    Web:   

• Marked as answer by NLuu Tuesday, June 4, 2019 4:28 PM
    Monday, June 3, 2019 12:43 PM
  • With my organization, the semi-annual or monthly channel has to be pushed from the organization app.  It only tells the version of the channel but it doesn't say when it was updated.  We tried to be aligned among group members.  by using monthly channel to ensure the updates are up-to-date but there isn't a way to view to see when it was last updated unless you go to the control panel where we remove or fix the installer.

Regards,

NLuu

Tuesday, June 4, 2019 4:33 PM