Skype for Business 2015 to Skype - Contact request pending RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We just deployed SfB 2015 standard edition with one front-end and edge server. Provisioning process already succesfully completed at pic.lync.com. I can search external skype contact without problem. However when I tried to add external contact status stuck on "pending". So I can't add external contact nor chat.

What I'm missing?

Thanks.

Thursday, August 2, 2018 10:11 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Did you configure federation feature in your topology? Please kindly note that federation is one of the features of Skype for Business which serves as an agreement between organizations to contact by using Skype for Business.

We could connect and communicate with Skype for Business users in other organizations only after configuring federation. Please try configuring federation if you haven’t done it.

If you have configured federation in your server, please make sure to add your Skype partner as the following screenshot method. And your Skype partners need to accept your request of adding contact from their side.

After that, please try again to connect your partners who outside your organizations for contact request. Please feel free to let me know if it still can’t work. Thanks!

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, August 3, 2018 7:30 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, August 8, 2018 10:16 AM
  • Hi ,

Do you have some updates? If the reply help to you ,please mark the reply as answer.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Friday, August 10, 2018 8:15 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any updates for this issue, if the reply is helpful, please try to mark it as an answer,  it will help others who have similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 10:08 AM