Trying to view organizer in Outlook 2010 Scheduling Assistant RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, If there is a meeting scheduled and a Room Mailbox has been specified, I can see these two pieces of information in my Scheduling Assistant.

However, What I would like to see, is the name of the organizer who has that meeting time slot reserved in case I would want to ask them to move the meeting for a reason. When I hover over the meeting and click the box, I get a message saying "cannot open item."

Any suggestions?

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 1:19 PM

Answers

• Hi,
    You could change the permssions on the calendar folder from "free/busy time" to "free/busy time, location and subject".
    That can be done in EMS and is described in this thread.

Martina Miskovic

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 2:22 PM
  • Can this be done outside of the Shell using the GUI?

No, it can't be configureded in EMC, but if you want to do it the "GUI-Way" you can change the permission using Outlook.

So much easier to do it in EMS.

Example:
    (Get-mailbox -RecipientTypeDetails roommailbox) | ForEach-Object {Set-MailboxFolderPermission $_":\Calendar" -User Default -AccessRights LimitedDetails}

Martina Miskovic

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 11:36 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    You could change the permssions on the calendar folder from "free/busy time" to "free/busy time, location and subject".
    That can be done in EMS and is described in this thread.

Martina Miskovic

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 2:22 PM
  • Just remember set AddOrganizerToSubject to be True.

Fiona Liao

TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 3:18 AM
    Wednesday, June 6, 2012 11:24 AM

No, it can't be configureded in EMC, but if you want to do it the "GUI-Way" you can change the permission using Outlook.

So much easier to do it in EMS.

Example:
    (Get-mailbox -RecipientTypeDetails roommailbox) | ForEach-Object {Set-MailboxFolderPermission $_":\Calendar" -User Default -AccessRights LimitedDetails}

Martina Miskovic

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 11:36 AM