none
How to change / reset public IP address using PowerShell? RRS feed

• Question

• I would like to know on ow to change / reset public IP address using PowerShell.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Saturday, March 24, 2018 2:00 PM

Answers

• Hi,

The public ip address is given by your Internet Service Provider. You cannot reset it.

Regards

Simon

If you find that my post has answered your question, please mark it as the answer. If you find my post to be helpful in anyway, please click vote as helpful. Regards Simon Disclaimer: This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, March 24, 2018 4:00 PM

All replies

• What have you tried so far? Share your code please.

Best regards,

(79,108,97,102|%{[char]$_})-join''

Saturday, March 24, 2018 3:56 PM
  • Hi,

The public ip address is given by your Internet Service Provider. You cannot reset it.

Regards

Simon

If you find that my post has answered your question, please mark it as the answer. If you find my post to be helpful in anyway, please click vote as helpful. Regards Simon Disclaimer: This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, March 24, 2018 4:00 PM
  • Do you have any suggestions on how to reset IP by release IP and get a new IP?

Do you have any suggestions?
    Thanks, to everyone very much for any suggestions (^v^)

Saturday, March 24, 2018 11:31 PM
  • The answer was given.  You cannot do this.  It is controlled by the ISP and you would have to ask them to change it for you.

\_(ツ)_/

Saturday, March 24, 2018 11:32 PM