SSIS : Connection Manager RRS feed

• Question

• Hi :

I am connecting an Oracle source from my Package.

Issue is that, when run my package from Integration service project in Visual studio.. the package runs fine and I am able to get the data from the Oracle source.

But when I try running the same package from a Stored procedure OR from query windows using the below commandshell,

EXEC master..xp_cmdshell 'dtexec /F "C:\Integration Services Project1\Integration Services Project1\xxx_Package.dtsx"'

I get the below error
    ---------
       Description: Failed to decrypt protected XML node "DTS:Password" with error 0x8009000B "Key not valid for use in specified state.". You may not be authorized to access this information. This error occurs when there is a cryptographic error. Verify that
     the correct key is available.

Description: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR.  An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80004005.
    An OLE DB record is available.  Source: "OraOLEDB"  Hresult: 0x80004005  Description: "ORA-01005: null password given; logon denied".
    ---------

In the connection manager for the Oracle connection I have chacked the check box 'Allow Saving Password'

Please let me know how I can get through this

Thursday, August 21, 2014 2:52 AM

Answers

All replies