vista ultimate drivers RRS feed

• Question

• My computer does not recognize driver downloads after pugrading from vista home premium to ultimate.

Why not? are other drivers required for my dvd/cd drive? if so, where do I find them?

Downloads from my manufacturer do not work - they say they can't support it because I changed the OS.

Saturday, March 8, 2008 8:47 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I saw another post written by you and replied it.

Generally, drivers for Windows Vista Home Premium edition will also fit Windows Vista Ultimate. Can you let me know the model of your computer and where you get the message of “they can't support it because I changed the OS”?

Regards,

Lionel Chen

Microsoft Online Community Support

Monday, March 10, 2008 9:30 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I saw another post written by you and replied it.

Generally, drivers for Windows Vista Home Premium edition will also fit Windows Vista Ultimate. Can you let me know the model of your computer and where you get the message of “they can't support it because I changed the OS”?

Regards,

Lionel Chen

Microsoft Online Community Support

Monday, March 10, 2008 9:30 AM
  • I have also a problem with vista ultimate i have upgraded to ultimate from home prem

ium because of language difficulties. anyway contacted the support team they have said the same as in your repy ,that because i have chaned the os i am not covered for there help. stupid me! forked out over 200 euro for a os  just to change the language and no blue tooth function plus other problems i cannot even give the os back to where i brought it.

my laptop is a medion inter core duo T5450 1.66mhz

2,00 gb ram   

the laptop was purchased in germany in german language and as britain over here thought that the home premuim could be multilanguage .

hope u can offer any answers

bloss

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 1:17 PM