Correct Automatic Scrolling to the Bottom RRS feed

• Question

• Recently when you enter into any window in Windows Explorer, occasionally the folder contents (such as in Program Uninstall) itself but mostly the menu on the sidebar, as well as accessing menus in Microsoft Outlook 2010 when creating new folders/selecting folders when creating rules the page scrolls down straight to the bottom whenever you click on anything. This makes it difficult to navigate folders as you are then unable to scroll back up, whether using mouse wheel, keyboard or clicking and dragging the scroll bar as it seems to fight you against any upward movements. 

I have run several anti-virus scans and it has come up clean, and checked that both mouse wheel or down arrow weren't stuck on the keyboard. 

This is occurring on my work computer and is extremely frustrating. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and I hope the issue was clearly explained enough. 

Friday, February 14, 2014 2:22 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Based on my research and experience, this might be caused by another mouse USB dongle receiver(if wireless one), so have you changed mouse recently?

Please take a check to see if there are any receivers or some other mouses attaching with the PC, if there is, unplug it.

If this is not the mouse issue, and we do have a system restore point to the situation without this issue, then please run a system restore.

Hope this help

Best regards

Michael

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Monday, February 24, 2014 3:34 PM
    Monday, February 17, 2014 4:32 AM