BSOD Help please with lots of different error codes RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

Sorry i know this is a common thread but i am really hoping you can help me overcome this problem i have had a range of different errors and i have tried to restore but when the application launches i get the error bsod.  I have not made any changes to hardware or software apart from the windows automatic updates.  I have placed a few minidump files on the server you guys seem to use.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A32E43D533A8A7FC!124

Also, i have run memory tests and harddisk scans but there are no problems i really hope you can help me and i am not the most talents computer person 

thank you

Mark

Sunday, July 14, 2013 1:52 AM

Answers

• Hi,

After checking the dump file, it seems this issue is related to csrss.exe.

The Microsoft Client Server Runtime Server subsystem utilizes the process csrss.exe for managing the majority of the graphical instruction sets under the Microsoft Windows operating system. As such Csrss.exe provides the critical functions of the operating system, and its termination can result in the Blue Screen of Death being displayed Csrss.exe controls threading and Win32 console window features.

I suggest you update drivers first, then scan your full system and remove the malware or virus in time.  If the issue persists, you may restore your system.

Regards,

Vincent Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, July 15, 2013 8:36 AM