Display Chinese in Quickbooks Enterprise RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I recently upgraded my Quickbooks Enterprise 12, to QBE 13.  In QB, I need to display Chinese in items and customers list since we have many Asian accounts.  I was able to display and print Chinese in QBE 12, by setting my System Locale setting under Region and Languages to Chinese Traditional.  QBE 13 however, will not run under those settings.  I called QBE support and they said they don't support Chinese asked that I change my setting back to English to run.  Is there another way I can display Chinese in third party softwares without having to change my System Locale setting to Chinese Traditional?  I'm currently running Windows 7 Professional.

Thanks for the help.

Peter.

• Moved by Carey FrischMVP Saturday, November 10, 2012 2:03 PM Moved to more appropriate forum catagory (From:Windows 7 Miscellaneous)
    Friday, November 9, 2012 4:18 PM

Answers

• Hi,

If there is no problem with Quickbooks Enterprise 12, you may contact the QBE support to check if it is possible to downgrade to QBE 12 from QBE 13.

Thanks.

Tracy Cai

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:02 AM
    Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:00 AM

All replies

• I am afraid that you landed in appropriate forum. Perhaps QBE developers may help.

Rgds

Milos

Friday, November 9, 2012 5:14 PM
  • Hi,

If there is no problem with Quickbooks Enterprise 12, you may contact the QBE support to check if it is possible to downgrade to QBE 12 from QBE 13.

Thanks.

Tracy Cai

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:02 AM
    Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:00 AM
  • Hi mclaren4v,

Its not a big issue, you can contacts to QuickBooks Support team and resolve your query as soon as you required it. Contact direct on QuickBooks technical Support Phone Number-: 1-877-947-9177.

Hope this suggestion will be helpful for you.

Thursday, November 26, 2015 6:02 AM