email properties RRS feed

• Question

• When I click on file it goes to the list of info-Open & Export-Save As-Print etc but no `Properties`.

I`m getting obnoxious spam and need to find the emails properties so I can try to stop it--I don`t even want it in my Spam folder ,I want to get it stopped. 

Any help?

epower2

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 3:32 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Which version of Microsoft Outlook do you use?

Does this issue happen with all emails or just certain emails? Have you tried with email in other mail folders, such as Deleted Items folder?

>>When I click on file it goes to the list of info-Open & Export-Save As-Print etc but no `Properties`.

I'd like to mention that the Properties option is only available when you double click the email message and it in a separate window. Do you open the message in a separate window or just preview it in Reading Pane?

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 4:59 AM
  • Any update?

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, March 26, 2018 9:58 AM