none
Can't see the Hyper-V feature in DPM - protection group. DPM backup of an Hyper-V host in an untrusted domain. RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

DPM backup of an Hyper-V host in an untrusted domain. Can't see the Hyper-V feature in DPM, nor the systemstate feature in DPM-console. I do see "All Volumes"

On the DPM server I added the Hyper-V role. On the Hyper-V host I installed the DPM agent for "Untrusted or Workgroup Computers"

I have rebooted both boxes but is there anyone that have any tips what I have forgotten.

/SaiTech

• Changed type SaiTech Tuesday, February 23, 2016 6:59 PM It is more about Cluster
    Friday, February 19, 2016 1:42 PM

All replies

• I fogotten to write that host01 is in a cluster, and I have not yet installed the DPM-agent on the Hyper-V cluster. 

/SaiTech

Friday, February 19, 2016 1:46 PM
  • Now I have installed an DPM-agent on all Hyper-V nodes in the Hyper-V cluster. And an DPM-agent on all SOFS nodes in the file cluster.

In the DPM console Management\Agent i get Agent status "OK" but I have no "Cluster Name".

And under monitoring i got this massage:  

"A protection agent is not installed on xxxxx in FSCLU01.fabric.vaxjo.se server cluster. Protection may fail if a failover occurs to xxxxxx (ID 369)"

I have Installed an DPM-agent on all nodes and rebooted the nodes. What can it be?

/SaiTech

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 4:20 PM