none
why do some of my email folder, which have mail from days ago, say "not synced yet"? RRS feed

• Question

• WINDOWS 10!

why do some of my email folders, which have mail from days ago, "not synced yet"?

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 11:32 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

First, would you please let me know what email program and email account you are using?

If you use the Outlook client, please ask in Microsoft Outlook forum for more professional help.

According to current information, please disable your firewall temporarily to sync again to check the result.

If it doesn't helpful, re-register Mail app for test in Powershell command:

Get-AppXPackage -Name microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml" -Verbose}

Here is a similar issue for your reference:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/942b1416-f019-47dc-9c59-f98049ab80c7/windows-10-mail-app-does-no-longer-sync-mail?forum=win10itprogeneral

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 31, 2015 7:16 AM
  • Hi,

I am proposing previous reply as "Answered". Please feel free to try it and let me know the result. If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer which can benefit our Community members.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016 12:11 PM