none
Experienced SQL DBA in Chicago - Need some assistance! RRS feed

• Question

• My company is currently looking for an experienced SQL DBA in Chicago and has been having some trouble finding one. Any suggestions of other threads or job boards would be greatly appreciated! 
    Wednesday, October 2, 2019 9:25 PM

All replies

• Hi Alexander.ISGF,

This is a forum for technical discussions. I think it is very difficult for you to recruit dba on the forum. I suggest you post the recruitment information on the recruitment website.

Best regards,

Dedmon Dai

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, October 3, 2019 3:17 AM
  • My company is currently looking for an experienced SQL DBA in Chicago and has been having some trouble finding one. Any suggestions of other threads or job boards would be greatly appreciated! 
    If this is remote help I may be able to help you but if you need someone onsite then like Dedmon said you need to look at local firms in Chicago. Best of luck

Cheers,

Shashank

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it

My TechNet Wiki Articles

MVP

Thursday, October 3, 2019 6:30 AM
  • Hi Dedmon,

I guess that is maybe more my question then. I've really been having a tough time find an experienced SQL DBA and am unsure what are the best sites to look on, my only thought posting here was you guys are the experts and could maybe give me some suggestions or point me in a specific direction. 

Thursday, October 3, 2019 11:54 AM
  • Hi Shashank,

This is an on-site position unfortunately, but thank you! I will continue my search. 

Thursday, October 3, 2019 11:55 AM
  • Experienced SQL DBAs have jobs.  The best way to get a good candidate is to use a head hunter.  Just posting a job generally does not get good results.

Thursday, October 3, 2019 3:14 PM
    Answerer
  • Hey Tom,

We've gone the typical head hunter route, no luck as of yet so that is why I'm trying to find possible alternatives. 

Thursday, October 3, 2019 10:13 PM
  • I think you can also cooperate with Microsoft and let them provide services for you. At least I think you are very difficult to find dba who is willing to work for you in this forum. Of course, if you ask questions related to sql server, we are very willing to answer your questions.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, October 4, 2019 6:17 AM
  • talk2cod@outlook.com
    Friday, October 4, 2019 12:44 PM