none
Unable to run a batch file with task sequence using SCCM 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everybody,

I'm trying to run tjhis  batch file using a yask sequence on SCCM 2007.The batch file contained the folowing script:

FORFILES /P %WINDIR%\servicing\Packages /M Microsoft-Windows-InternetExplorer-*11.*.mum /c "cmd /c echo Uninstalling package @fname && start /w pkgmgr /up:@fname /quiet /norestart"

The script works find while running it locally but when  i use a task  sequence i have no error message but it doesn't work.This script was supposed to uninstall IE11.But Nothing Happened...

While advertising it,i tried both to download it locally or to run it to the distribution point then run it .But it still failed...

Can you please help me to run this script using a task sequence  in SCCM 2007?

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 4:15 PM

All replies

• Hi Lebalbo 2014,

Have you checked the permission`s configuration?

Considering this issue is more related to the SCCM(System Center Configuration Manager), it is recommended to ask for help from our SCCM forum. They are more familiar with this product and they may have more resources to help you. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
    SCCM Forum
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/ie/en-US/home?category=configurationmanager

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015 7:38 AM