Publishing Options RRS feed

• Question

• I’m looking through the features available in UAG and want to know what options are to publish intranet applications using single sign-on. Do you need to present the application through the UAG Enterprise portal or can I just create a URL link from my existing SharePoint portal?

Chris Calderon
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 5:46 PM

Answers

• Hi Chris.

IAG or UAG is a solid solution for providing publishing to almost any web based content management system such as SharePoint, SiteMinder, SAP Enterprise, even homebuilt .html/.asp etc... applications. 

Application Level:::
    Is your intranet using Kerberos?  NTLM?  no problem we can provide SSO / Automatically Reply with user credentials.
    Is your intranet forms based?  no problem but it might require some file level tweaking,  we can logon to almost any form.

Portal Level:::
    Also, you mention either using the UAG Enterprise portal or just a link from MOSS.  I usually prefer users use the IAG/UAG Login Page(web based) for a clear cut solution.  However, we do have the option of setting the Portal Page itself (non web page based), authenticate users into IAG using NTLM or Kerberos.   Meaning both will work... its totally up to you.

Thanks
    Dennis
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Wednesday, October 14, 2009 5:16 PM
    Wednesday, October 14, 2009 5:08 AM