cortana gives me an error code RRS feed

• Question

• Whenever I say "hey cortana", a message box pops up saying, "Make sure your mic is working, or wait a little while and try again. Error code: 0x80070102." I have the setting turned on that allows me to use that feature. anyone know how to fix it?
    Friday, March 13, 2015 11:01 PM

Answers

• Whenever I say "hey cortana", a message box pops up saying, "Make sure your mic is working, or wait a little while and try again. Error code: 0x80070102." I have the setting turned on that allows me to use that feature. anyone know how to fix it?

It may sound a stupid question, but it is not totally improbable......

Question : is your Region language set as English (United States ) ?

Saturday, March 14, 2015 1:11 AM
  • Hi Pepper,

To add, you need to go to:

settings->time and language->region and language, to manage those settings posted by david.

Further, if issue still insists, please submit this through Windows Feedback Tool.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 16, 2015 7:57 AM

All replies

• Pepper

Its a beta, and it is a bug.  MS is aware of it  NO eta on a fix (hopefully in the next build)

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Saturday, March 14, 2015 12:35 AM

It may sound a stupid question, but it is not totally improbable......

Question : is your Region language set as English (United States ) ?

Saturday, March 14, 2015 1:11 AM
  • Hi Pepper,

To add, you need to go to:

settings->time and language->region and language, to manage those settings posted by david.

Further, if issue still insists, please submit this through Windows Feedback Tool.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 16, 2015 7:57 AM