compact flash card driver RRS feed

• Question

• i have a compaq ipaq 3765 and a exspasion sleeve that has the compact flash slot with no exteernal battery you know the cheaper sleeve.any way here the problem the ipaq has 64mb of shared memory 32mb for storage 32mb for programs and thats not enough for just about anything cool so i bought a 2gig cf card,then the Hewart packard support site said that was too much that it only been tested for 128mb,so i went and bought a 64mb cf card and get the same message and that is ("unrecognized card enter the name of the device driver for this card.for information,see the card manufactures documentation... unknown card in socket 1") i got that message for 4gb and the 64mb so what driver am i missing cause the 64mb card came with no cd and the package says it works with all handheld pc's.     So if any body out there can help me find the driver for this card, i will be so happy that i would cry... also it has windows 3.0 and rom is 2.14
    Thursday, March 19, 2009 5:14 AM

Answers

•  

Hi,

Thank you for posting.

Since the issue occurs on a Compaq PDA,I am sorry that we have no direct information about how it was designed and how it works. To resolve the issue effectively, it is recommended to contact the HP support:

Support for Compaq iPAQ Pocket PC h3700 series

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope the issue can be resolved soon.

Nicholas Li - MSFT
    Friday, March 20, 2009 10:25 AM