none
Configure OData permission RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, how can we configure OData permission (for the ProjectData feed)? We need the data in both reports and our custom apps (authenticated via OAuth). We'd like to allow each project owner to have access to the data he/she owns. Currently when I login as a standard project manager (in the "Project Managers for Project Web App" group), I can access the ProjectServer feed, but not the ProjectData feed. How can we grant those users permission? Thanks!

Shining Oh Blue Star

Thursday, November 14, 2013 9:19 AM

Answers

• Hi, If your pwa site is in SharePoint Permission mode, only Portfolio Managers and above have OData permission. You have 2 options:

1. Grant Portfolio Manager permissions to the people that need to access OData feed. Please note that this will mean the have access to see all data and not just the projects/resources they own, so you need to proceed with caution.

2. Switch your pwa site to Project Permission mode and change the Project Manager group permissions to allow OData access.

Let me know if you need more help.

Thanks,

Bia

Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Project Server TechCenter | Project Developer Center | Project Server Help | Project Product Page
    SharePoint - Design and Customization

• Marked as answer by SALX Tuesday, December 10, 2013 12:37 PM
    Monday, December 2, 2013 8:08 AM

All replies