App v 4.61 SP1 Error code: 4625DD4-14200C2A-0000052E RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I have a question about App V sequence. I can use some help about this issue.

I have one domain with a trusted domain between two sites. (two-way traffic)
    On the server where the OSD files are available, Germany domain users have read / execute access on the folder and read access on the shared folder where all the OSD files in placed..

Then I go the Xenapp 6.0 environment, I create a published application and put the following location to the published app.

I put the Tust domain to the I need some help because I can't start the published application from Xenapp 6.0 what I published. Command line:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sfttray.exe"  "Appserv01 \ Apps \ Office2003 \ Word2003 "  add 3 servers where the application
    can start to use the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sfttray.exe".

Everything works fine I can published the application user from Germany (trusted domain) can see the published application the user from Germany start the application and the problem start with:

The application will start it take couple second on the tray like "Checking Updates"  after that 30 seconds Application "Launch Failed"
    and get the "Logon failure: Unknown user name or bad password" with error code 4625DD4-14200C2A-0000052E.

I just put the domain user group from Germany (trusted domain) give the full access rights on the folder also on the share but doesn't work. When I start the application from the domain where the OSD file has been located with read permission on the folder on the same domain where the sequence placed with and with Xenapp 6.0 I can start the application. What do I wrong what kind permission I have to give to the users from Germany to make it work for the Germany users.

I try everything but doesn't work.

Kind regards
    H.Gultekin

Wednesday, February 6, 2013 7:32 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Well, how are you distributing the applications? Just placing them on a file-share and not doing anything else?

Nicke Källén | The Knack| Twitter: @Znackattack

Wednesday, February 6, 2013 7:57 PM
  • Just place the file on file-share, and create a publish application with Xenapp 6. Domain users from Germany have the access on the file-share to execute / read access but doesn't work.  When I used the same configuration locally I can start the application and start the Word 2003. I just look the internet about the Error code I can't find anything about that code.

• Edited by Gultekin001 Wednesday, February 6, 2013 10:21 PM
    Wednesday, February 6, 2013 10:20 PM
  • hello,

On top of my head, now that will not work. There is no "publishing" of the applications. No mgt server, no deployment via sccm no manual deployment. So yeah, it seems right there is an error - just not what I would expect - but essentially, you have not added the applications to the box at all. Would be interesting to know if there is anything I missed here?

Nicke Källén | The Knack| Twitter: @Znackattack

Thursday, February 7, 2013 6:38 AM