none
unable to integrate office 365 with windows essentials r2 RRS feed

• Question

• when integrating office 365 in windows server 2012 r2 with essentials experience role deployed I get an error that there is no Microsoft office 365 service subscription plan associated with this Microsoft account.  Please subscribe Microsoft office 365 services first.

I have a plan with two licenses awaiting deployment to individuals on my domain as soon as I can integrate.  Any thoughts.

Monday, January 12, 2015 6:21 PM

Answers

• i had to disable my azure integration, cancel my current subscription and then rerun the wizard and it worked
    • Marked as answer by NewServerUser Monday, January 12, 2015 7:14 PM
    Monday, January 12, 2015 7:14 PM

All replies

• i had to disable my azure integration, cancel my current subscription and then rerun the wizard and it worked
    • Marked as answer by NewServerUser Monday, January 12, 2015 7:14 PM
    Monday, January 12, 2015 7:14 PM
  • Hi,

Glad to hear that you have solved this issue and thanks for sharing in the forum. This will help others who face the same scenario resolve the issue quickly. Your time and efforts are highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Justin Gu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 8:55 AM