none
There is no site configured for this project RRS feed

• Question

• When a new project is published from Server, the project site doesnt seem to be created. When checked through PWA, I get the error "There is no site configured for this project".

'Automatically create a project site for each project when first published to Project Server' is turned on.

Very frustrated!

Monday, April 20, 2015 3:26 PM

All replies

• Gary,

a) It takes a few minutes after the project creation, for the project site to be created, during which time you will see this message. Did you try after some time?

b) This could also happen, if you have issue with the project site template, and the job actually failed. You can actually see this in the queue jobs. Please check for any failed jobs and give us the information, so that we can help

c) if you are using a custom template, try by using the default project site template, and see if you get the same behavior.

Cheers,

Prasanna Adavi, Project MVP

Blog:   Podcast:    Twitter:    LinkedIn:   

Monday, April 20, 2015 3:52 PM
  • Not sure if you ever figured this out, but I had the same issue, turned out for me was the site collection feature "Limited-access user permission lockdown mode" that needed to be activated.

Robby Garon

Thursday, June 23, 2016 7:15 AM