search for unreplied mails in Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Is there a way to filter only messages I haven't replied to in my Inbox? Search folder doesn't seem to have such a field, right? I am open to any thoughts or solution. 

Sunday, December 9, 2018 2:37 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Is there a way to filter only messages I haven't replied to in my Inbox? Search folder doesn't seem to have such a field, right? I am open to any thoughts or solution. 

Hi woodie67,

I am afraid there is no built-in options available to find and filter messages you haven't replied to. If you are familiar with VBA code, personally I'd like to suggest trying to accomplish this using code. Here are some links for your reference:

How To Find And Filter Emails I Have Not Answered In Outlook?
    How to Quickly Create a Search Folder for All Unreplied Emails via Outlook VBA

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by woodie67 Monday, December 10, 2018 12:50 PM
    Monday, December 10, 2018 8:54 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Hi woodie67,

I am afraid there is no built-in options available to find and filter messages you haven't replied to. If you are familiar with VBA code, personally I'd like to suggest trying to accomplish this using code. Here are some links for your reference:

How To Find And Filter Emails I Have Not Answered In Outlook?
    How to Quickly Create a Search Folder for All Unreplied Emails via Outlook VBA

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by woodie67 Monday, December 10, 2018 12:50 PM
    Monday, December 10, 2018 8:54 AM
  • Thanks. I'll give it a try. 
    Monday, December 10, 2018 12:50 PM