Change Background Dimension name in Proclarity RRS feed

• Question

•  

In proclarity i made a report. I have a dimension item in background (Mandal Dim District Name) which comes as a filter in the report but filter name comes with the same name as i took the dimension in the background (Mandal Dim District Name) i want to rename (Mandal Dim District Name) it. can i do it. Please help me out

thnx in advance.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 5:33 AM

Answers

•  

Hello Amit,

If I understand the question correctly what you are speaking about is ProClarity's Slicer functionality.  The behavior you are witnessing is working as designed.  ProClarity will display whatever name has been assigned to the selected attribute or hierarchy (dimension).  I believe the only way to display a different naming convention would be to rename the dimension in the cube designer.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Amanda

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 4:37 PM

All replies

• Moving to the ProClarity Forum.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 4:13 PM
  •  

Hello Amit,

If I understand the question correctly what you are speaking about is ProClarity's Slicer functionality.  The behavior you are witnessing is working as designed.  ProClarity will display whatever name has been assigned to the selected attribute or hierarchy (dimension).  I believe the only way to display a different naming convention would be to rename the dimension in the cube designer.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Amanda

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 4:37 PM