Vista error RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I am currently using vista and have run into a problem which overall will affect my purchasing decision for "Jan 30,2007"

For the past week I have been using my evaluation copy of RC1 build 5600 and I have come accross one major error:

- 0x800700FF: The extended attributes are inconsistent.

I see a system dump screen "BSOD" and the PC reboots. After rebooting I can no longer download anything until I reinstall vista.

=============================================================================================

Has this been fixed in the final build? I was planning on buying vista tommarrow, but 0x800700FF is a huge factor.

- Listen to a live broadcast from www.1061kissfm.com

/PC reboots showing BSOD "system dump"/Downloads no longer work at all 0x800700FF on any file

I really hope its just that, I am using an old RC1 5600 build.

=============================================================================================

I didn't know wherelse to ask this since I really am planning on upgrading Jan 30,2007.  IF "0x800700FF" has been fixed

Since evaluating vista over the weekend I had to reinstall it 5 times because of 0x800700FF @ build 5600.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 4:40 AM

Answers

• I read before that this error was fixed in RC2 copy.

Good luck

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 7:30 PM