Classic Taskbar RRS feed

• Question

• My theme in windows display is in Aero but my taskbar is in classic. How do I change it? Thanks.

Saturday, August 5, 2017 2:21 PM

All replies

• Guided Help: Troubleshoot Aero problems in Windows 7

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Saturday, August 5, 2017 6:25 PM
  • Hi,

You can try to update the display card driver on the computer by visiting the display card manufacturer website if the troubleshooter can’t help.

In addition, try to create a user account to see if it can solve the issue:

1.To open User Accounts, click the Start button, click  Control Panel, click  User Accounts and Family Safety, and then click  User Accounts.

2.Click  Manage another account. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

3.Click Create a new account.

4.Type the name you want to give the user account, click an account type, and then click Create Account.

Also, you can check the event log, take a screen cut and post here for details.

Best regards,

Vivian

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 7, 2017 5:47 AM