• Question

• hi

how to configure 2 DC server and 1DR server mirror in 2016 sql server

Please suggest me solutions.

ajit kumar 

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 9:24 AM

All replies

• Hi ajjt kumar1991,

Would you please describe your requirements and your current environment in more details? Only from your description of one sentence, with my experience, I feel that database mirroring may not be suitable for your requirements.

If you just need the mirror configuration process, please refer to https://www.sqlservercentral.com/blogs/configure-sql-server-database-mirroring-step-by-step

Best regards,

Dedmon Dai

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 2:26 AM
  • hi,

In environment  2 DC server in  Failover clustering  and 1DR server standalone  in 2017 sql server, I want to mirroring in DC - DR .Is it possible to mirroring??

ajit kumar 

Friday, July 19, 2019 12:13 PM
  • Yes, it is. You can also use always-on.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 6:07 AM