Verify that the report server is available and configured for SharePoint integrated mode RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have sharepoint and ssrs on the same computer. I have reporting service setup in intergration mode. I've also set sharepoint up to use the report server DB. This all appear to be well and good. When I try to either deploy a report in ssrs, or upload a reports and view it in sharepoint i recieve the following error:

An unexpected error occurred while connecting to the report server. Verify that the report server is available and configured for SharePoint integrated mode. --> The request failed with the error message: 
    -- 
    <html><head><title>Object moved</title></head><body> 
    <h2>Object moved to <a href="http://derdtp9592:81/_layouts/1033/error.aspx?ErrorText=Failed%20to%20Execute%20URL%2E">here</a>.</h2> 
    </body></html> 
    Monday, February 28, 2011 9:02 AM

Answers

• This means Report server is not configured correctly.Check in configuration it is running in integrated mode?One more thing make auto detect Proxy setting in web .confing to false
    Destin -MCPD: SharePoint Developer 2010, MCTS:SharePoint 2007 Application Development
    • Marked as answer by Leoyi Sun Thursday, March 3, 2011 2:18 AM
    Monday, February 28, 2011 12:27 PM
  • Hi Hoakey,

Error message seems to be that reporting services is not configured properly. Is SSRS working earlier or not?  Did you get any errors during configuration of SSRS in the Central Admin? Can you go to Central Admin --> Application Management-->Reporting Services and click on "Set Server Defaults" and see if you are noticing any error

Can you also verify your SharePoint/Application/SSRS logs for more information.

Please refer this link for troubleshooting http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee384252.aspx (refer 5.3 section)

HTH

Thanks,
    Skancharla

Wednesday, March 2, 2011 5:35 PM

All replies

• This means Report server is not configured correctly.Check in configuration it is running in integrated mode?One more thing make auto detect Proxy setting in web .confing to false
    Destin -MCPD: SharePoint Developer 2010, MCTS:SharePoint 2007 Application Development
    Monday, February 28, 2011 12:27 PM
  • Hi Hoakey,

Error message seems to be that reporting services is not configured properly. Is SSRS working earlier or not?  Did you get any errors during configuration of SSRS in the Central Admin? Can you go to Central Admin --> Application Management-->Reporting Services and click on "Set Server Defaults" and see if you are noticing any error

Can you also verify your SharePoint/Application/SSRS logs for more information.

Please refer this link for troubleshooting http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee384252.aspx (refer 5.3 section)

HTH

Thanks,
    Skancharla

Wednesday, March 2, 2011 5:35 PM