none
activation

Question

• Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question maybe someone could point me to the right direction? have been on with microsoft answer tech and he tells me "I see, I have checked the product key that you have and it is under Windows 7 Ultimate and its under MSDN, meaning to say that you need to contact MSDN technical team in order for them to activate this license."

How do I reach the technical team?

Friday, July 1, 2016 7:15 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Windows Forms Sample Applications Discuss the Terrarium, TaskVision, FotoVision and IssueVision sample applications. Since your issue is more related to Windows activation, I will move your thread to that forum for better support.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Moonlight

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, July 4, 2016 5:59 AM
  • Hi,

First of all, I want to confirm which type of activate license key have you used? OEM or Retail?

We may try to run SLUI 04 and follow up the wizard to get phone activation.

I would like to state that if you make a significant hardware change to your computer, you will be required to reactivate it. Refer to the link:

How to activate Windows 7 or Windows 8.1:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/15083/windows-how-to-activate

Activating Windows: frequently asked questions:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/activating-windows-faq#1TC=windows

In addition, If you used OEM key to active the windows and changed the hardware before, I’m afraid we have to connect the manufacturer for further help.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 11:28 AM