How do I reinstall windows RRS feed

• Question

• Guys I need help, was having issues with the Blue screen error all last week and tried all the fixes and nothing worked it got bad to the point that I could only run in safe mode, everytime I started up in normal mode it would shut down. So I decided to do a clean install (big mistake). Now I cannot even start up I get a error that says "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered a unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click OK to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." When I click OK it tries to a start up and goes to a black screen and just sits there. I do not have a recovery CD so what do I do?
    Wednesday, December 22, 2010 4:29 AM

Answers

• What is the model of your computer? I suggest you contact the computer manufacturer support and check if there is any hardware problems.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Tuesday, December 28, 2010 9:35 AM
    Friday, December 24, 2010 3:44 AM