"confused" RRS feed

• Question

• hey guys.. ive been reading the posts on here about windows vista and the game chess titans..... and all the posts ive read people said they have been getting into draw matches.... I have 2 screen shots that ive taken for wins that it clearly rezognized me for and yet when the window pops up that says "congrats you won" and shows the amount of games you've played and all of your losses... etc under wins it says i have 0 but i can prove that i have won 2? any ideas?? Or maybe there was a post that i missed on how to fix this particular issue?
    Thursday, January 27, 2011 6:19 AM

Answers

• Hi,

This issue mostly can be caused due to the Save folder for the games are missing.

To troubleshoot this issue, I suggest perform these steps:

Please refer to C:\Users\(Your user name) folder and create a new folder with the name, "Saved Games".

Is it working now?

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, February 1, 2011 5:49 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This issue mostly can be caused due to the Save folder for the games are missing.

To troubleshoot this issue, I suggest perform these steps:

Please refer to C:\Users\(Your user name) folder and create a new folder with the name, "Saved Games".

Is it working now?

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, February 1, 2011 5:49 AM
  • well.. i went in and looked there is a "saved games" folder there... not sure why the games for chess titans arent recorded in there. I can take the info out of that folder and delete the folder and re create it again if you think that would solve the problem?
    Wednesday, February 9, 2011 10:29 AM
  • Yes, it worth a try. And please do make a backup of the data inside the folder.

Regards,

Friday, February 11, 2011 5:37 AM