Unable to add OneDrive for Business RRS feed

• Question

• Hi we're using ADFS with two factor authentication,  I am able to connect Office 365 itself, but not OneDrive for Business.  Both get through the two factor authentication phase but I'm left with this as the state.

Thursday, May 12, 2016 11:40 PM

Answers

• Thanks you for sharing the additional details with us! Based on some of the details about your setup we’ve seen some people have success with the following steps:

• Logout of GigJam app completely and log back in.
    • Start a new gig and just add only the OneDrive for Business card, signing in with the appropriate credentials.      

Given the uniqueness of how authentication and authorization is setup across various organizations, we've been gathering feedback from people such as yourself in this community, around how their environments are setup so we can work to support them.

So, please join them here and here to vote on such feedback, and share any insights you might have that will help us plan appropriately. Additionally, you can also leave your own comment on our UserVoice, around other things you’d like to see us do – we’re here to listen!

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 4:09 AM
    Owner

All replies

• Apologies the OneDrive for Business information doesn't seem to be coming through.

Could you the any of the following and let us know if you're able to get past this?

• Login into only the OneDrive for Business account and disconnecting other sources?
    • Clicking on Edit from the screenshot above and seeing if a subsequent sign on works better for you?

In addition, if you have any details about what kind of Office 365 Account tier you're on, such as E3 or E4 that would assist us here to narrow this down further.

Many thanks in advance for any details you can share here.

Friday, May 13, 2016 12:21 AM
    Owner
  • So in fact clicking on Edit does nothing. Disconnect does as expected, but Edit does nothing.  I've been told that our environment is a mix of A2 and A3.  The result is the same with both PC and Mac clients.  Clicking Edit for the Office 365 connection does bring up an actionable item, it's just OneDrive for Business where clicking it does nothing.   Clearly the credentials themselves are cached properly somewhere as they are not required if I had the Office 365 connection after the failed OneDrive for Business connection, and that result is repeatable.   Thanks!
    • Edited by jgallman Saturday, May 14, 2016 12:38 PM
    Friday, May 13, 2016 10:48 PM
  • I don't think ADFS is supported yet. Just IDs where Azure AD is used for authentication. 

Darrell Webster | webster.net.nz | Twitter/@DarrellCWebster

Saturday, May 14, 2016 9:36 PM
  • Thanks you for sharing the additional details with us! Based on some of the details about your setup we’ve seen some people have success with the following steps:

• Logout of GigJam app completely and log back in.
    • Start a new gig and just add only the OneDrive for Business card, signing in with the appropriate credentials.      

Given the uniqueness of how authentication and authorization is setup across various organizations, we've been gathering feedback from people such as yourself in this community, around how their environments are setup so we can work to support them.

So, please join them here and here to vote on such feedback, and share any insights you might have that will help us plan appropriately. Additionally, you can also leave your own comment on our UserVoice, around other things you’d like to see us do – we’re here to listen!

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 4:09 AM
    Owner