Problem half way through the day, windows crash randomly RRS feed

• Question

• In short, what happened was that I was surfing the web (facebooking) and then BOOM! The system crash and would just boot in safemode. After looking through the event viewer -> windows logs -> system, I could see a few errors, but this one here struck me the best:

Log Name:      System
    Source:        Service Control Manager
    Date:          05/03/2011 3:55:01 PM
    Event ID:      7026
    Task Category: None
    Level:         Error
    Keywords:      Classic
    User:          N/A
    Computer:      BlackBox
    Description:
    The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
    AFD
    AppleCharger
    Avgldx64
    Avgmfx64
    Avgtdia
    CSC
    DfsC
    discache
    NetBIOS
    NetBT
    nsiproxy
    Psched
    rdbss
    spldr
    tdx
    vwififlt
    Wanarpv6
    WfpLwf
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
      <System>
        <Provider Name="Service Control Manager" Guid="{555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4}" EventSourceName="Service Control Manager" />
        <EventID Qualifiers="49152">7026</EventID>
        <Version>0</Version>
        <Level>2</Level>
        <Task>0</Task>
        <Opcode>0</Opcode>
        <Keywords>0x8080000000000000</Keywords>
        <TimeCreated SystemTime="2011-05-03T18:55:01.596031600Z" />
        <EventRecordID>10972</EventRecordID>
        <Correlation />
        <Execution ProcessID="448" ThreadID="452" />
        <Channel>System</Channel>
        <Computer>BlackBox</Computer>
        <Security />
      </System>
      <EventData>
        <Data Name="param1">
    AFD
    AppleCharger
    Avgldx64
    Avgmfx64
    Avgtdia
    CSC
    DfsC
    discache
    NetBIOS
    NetBT
    nsiproxy
    Psched
    rdbss
    spldr
    tdx
    vwififlt
    Wanarpv6
    WfpLwf</Data>
      </EventData>
    </Event>

I'm running and update and I wonder if my mouse and keyboard (older) would have anything to do with it.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011 2:58 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please refer to http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/itprovistahardware/thread/cb03f7ec-95c9-406e-af07-cff86eaa9ee0/.

If it does not help, please try uninstalling all the device drivers from Device manager and reboot again. Some device driver will be installed automatically. It is still suggested to visit the device manufacture's download center to download the latest compatible driver.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, May 6, 2011 7:12 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please refer to http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/itprovistahardware/thread/cb03f7ec-95c9-406e-af07-cff86eaa9ee0/.

If it does not help, please try uninstalling all the device drivers from Device manager and reboot again. Some device driver will be installed automatically. It is still suggested to visit the device manufacture's download center to download the latest compatible driver.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, May 6, 2011 7:12 AM
  • New device driver cause this problem. Open your system on safe mode, Computer=>Manage=>Device Manager=>Network Adapters=> double click your network adapter =>Select Driver tab=> Roll Back Driver. Ok and reboot your system. After your system will be start perfectly :) if this way not work you have to start on safe mode again and flow steps again and double click network adapters => Select Driver tab=> Select Uninstall and pick "Delete the driver software for this device" select box. after reboot your system again.

B.R 

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 7:57 AM
  • Hi,

Is this also for windows vista because I am experiencing the same problem.

Saturday, October 21, 2017 6:48 AM