insaltaling bluetooth peripheral device sofware RRS feed

• Question

• Dear sir ,

I have a blue tooth device Bose Mini II sound link , I am not able to connect it to my laptop LENOVO X201 installed with windows 7  64 bit software ,

let me know how to get the driver : Bluetooth Peripheral device driver not found

thanks 

Saturday, June 10, 2017 11:28 AM

All replies

• Instructions for pairing your Boise speaker are found in your Bose Owner Guide.

If you have problems then you need to contact Bose Support as the Bose speakers are 3rd party hardware and Bose is best qualified to assist you with their product!

You should check with Lenovo support to ensure your system has Bluetooth hardware and if Bluetooth drivers are current.

This is not a Windows 7 operating system issue.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Proposed as answer by Tony_Tao Tuesday, June 20, 2017 6:46 AM
    Saturday, June 10, 2017 11:36 AM
  • Hi,

Did the issue occur before?

More often than not when a device isn't working it is because the driver has become corrupted. Re-installing a fresh copy should help.

Completely remove the current driver and install the newest driver available.

In addition, for Bose blue tooth issue, your best bet is contacting manufacturer for further help.

https://www.bose.com/en_us/support.html

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Tony_Tao Tuesday, June 20, 2017 6:46 AM
    Monday, June 12, 2017 3:00 AM