Laptop crashes after leaving alone for a couple of minutes + my last ask RRS feed

• Question

• Hello today I left the computer just for a couple of minutes then I came back and  the screen was completely dark I've plugged it in then after some time I turned it on (before it wouldn't) everything was normal but the start menu was loading slower and here I am I have all the data needed but just tell me where to post it PLUS from my previous ask when I asked about my first crash that I saw  POWER_DRIVER_STATE_FAILURE I didn't get a reply to where to put the data (a.k.a Minidump.dmp, the other minidump etc,)

so please I collected everything but please tell me where to put it,

Sincerely Dreksz

Saturday, July 16, 2016 7:40 PM

All replies

• Got another POWER_DRIVER_STATE_FAILURE Blue Screen of Death on the 21 July I've updated the OneDrive .Zip file
    Thursday, July 21, 2016 7:13 PM
  • Hi, it’s really bad to see that your laptop crashes unexpectedly. You can go through http://harddrivefix.blogspot.in/2016/03/what-does-blue-screen-of-death-means.html  to understand the concept of ‘Blue Screen of Death’and how you can troubleshoot this issue.

Friday, July 22, 2016 9:36 AM
  • Hi, I'm sorry but I mean that I have the .DMP files msinfo etc and I want to know where to post it for people to analyze them

Dreksz

P.S I had an error on OneDrive that I "wasn't allowed" to upload the .zip so I needed to result to DropBox.

• Edited by Dreksz Sunday, July 24, 2016 9:10 PM
    Sunday, July 24, 2016 9:10 PM
  • Got yet ANOTHER BSoD about POWER_DRIVER_STATE_FAILURE again updated the .zip...
    Friday, July 29, 2016 4:41 PM
  • AGAIN ANOTHER ONE THIS TIME WHEN TRYING TO INSTALL THE NVIDIA GAME READY DRIVER IN EXPRESS INSTALL UPDATED THE ZIP PLEASE DO I PUT THE LINK IN MY NEXT POST OR SOMEWHERE ELSE?
    Friday, August 5, 2016 2:07 PM
  • Can you please tell me where to post all the files to analize? I have everything and just need to know where to post them!

Sincerely Dreksz

(P.S I got another Blue screen which had an error code that was in zeros other numbers and had a lower case "a" at the end AGAIN updated the .zip)

Monday, August 22, 2016 8:38 PM
  • again two bsods with the Driver power state failure updated the zip...
    Thursday, September 1, 2016 6:27 PM
  • again got another one I have a total of 8 BSoDs and 1 other error that I have files of it to analyse but where do I post them for Microsoft to analyse them?
    Sunday, September 11, 2016 8:53 PM