SFB issues in IOS Device after March 2016 CU Update RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Team,

This is to update you that recently i have upgraded the March 2016 CU for my SFB Server and found that still i am facing issues while doing an audio and video calls from Iphone Mobile device. Whereas from any Android device i am not facing such issues.

* From Iphone mobile using Skype for Business APP cannot make audio and video calls to the external federated contacts. Sometimes the chat also didn't responds and sometimes chat works.

* In Android device i am able to do IM , AUDIO , VIDEO calls without any issue with external federated contacts.

I am afraid how to solve this issue from IOS side. Can anyone help me in this to troubleshoot the issue.

Any help on the same will be appreciated.

Thursday, April 28, 2016 11:28 AM

All replies

• This is a forum for the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit. I am unsure how to help you with an iPhone issue.

Many questions such as where do I find logs and what logs are interesting are found in: MDT TechNet Forum - FAQ & Getting Started Guide Please take the time to read it.

Thursday, April 28, 2016 3:02 PM
  • Sorry,

I have by mistakenly added my query to this group. I have assigned the same query to SKYPE team.

Sunday, May 1, 2016 10:05 AM