How to Save Attachments from Multiple Emails in Outlook? RRS feed

• Question

• I got a problem in my Outlook 2013 that I have to download around 600 attachments and can not find a proper way to do it. Experts, could anyone help me with how to download all attachments from Outlook at once without any data loss??

Thanks & Regards,
    Bruce Anderson
    • Edited by BruceA10 Tuesday, May 1, 2018 10:18 AM
    Tuesday, May 1, 2018 10:14 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I believe that you would not want to download such a big number of attachments via manual methods, as it is complex and will take a huge amount of time. So, in my recommendation you should use SysTools Outlook Attachment Extractor tool. It can download multiple attachments at once in Outlook email.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards
    Clark Kent
    • Marked as answer by BruceA10 Wednesday, May 9, 2018 6:17 AM
    Tuesday, May 8, 2018 5:45 PM

All replies

• Hi Bruce Anderson,

As far as I know, I’m afraid that there is no built-in option in Outlook to save attachments from multiple messages.

According to my research, this may be realizable via a VBA or an add-in. You could refer to the reply of our MVP in this link. As here we mainly focus on issues and feedback regarding Outlook desktop client, I’m not familiar with third-party add-ins and VBA. If you are a developer, you could visit this forum (Outlook for developers) for more details about VBA.

If you have more concerns on this feature, it is encouraged to send us a feedback via File > Feedback or visit the Outlook user voice forum: https://outlook.uservoice.com to vote for a similar idea or post your own.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, May 7, 2018 1:14 AM
    Wednesday, May 2, 2018 5:32 AM
  • Hi Bruce Anderson,

Just to check whether the information above is helpful to you.

Please feel free to tell me if you need further assistance,

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, May 4, 2018 7:17 AM
  • Hello,

I believe that you would not want to download such a big number of attachments via manual methods, as it is complex and will take a huge amount of time. So, in my recommendation you should use SysTools Outlook Attachment Extractor tool. It can download multiple attachments at once in Outlook email.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards
    Clark Kent
    I just tried the method suggested by you and I'm quite satisfied with the results so far. Thank you so much for helping me out.
    Wednesday, May 9, 2018 6:34 AM
  • Hello, I would like to thank you for providing me a solution, but as I'm not very familiar with VBA, I couldn't really get the working and ended up being puzzled. I'm really sorry it didn't work for me. However, i used the solution suggested by Clark and got my issue resolved.
    Wednesday, May 9, 2018 6:47 AM