none
Kiosk Help RRS feed

• Question

• Win7 IE8 on a domain. "Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate" I can access the website when logged on as local administrator. Problem occurs when user logs in with domain credentials.
    Sunday, June 3, 2012 3:53 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I would like to verify whether you cannot access all website or a special website?

You can try to follow the steps here http://stackoverflow.com/questions/681695/what-do-i-need-to-do-to-get-internet-explorer-8-to-accept-a-self-signed-certifica to add the certificates.

If it doesn’t help,  you can also try to synchronize your computer's clock with an Internet time server

1. Click the Start button, click Control Panel, click Clock, Language, and Region, and then click Date and Time.
       2. Click the Internet Time tab, and then click Change settings. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
       3. Click Automatically synchronize with an Internet time server, select a time server, and then click OK.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Leo Huang

TechNet Community Support

Monday, June 4, 2012 6:07 AM