none
NPS and Azure MFA server RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to set VPN  MFA with my Meraki firewall to Windows using NPS and Azure MFA server.

I can not find many documents on this and keep getting stuck it seems no matter what configuration I keep 

receiving error does any please have steps on this would greatly appreciate it

• Edited by franco2017 Friday, March 15, 2019 1:20 PM
    Friday, March 15, 2019 1:16 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I am not familiar with Meraki firewall, and I would suggest you post in Cisco community.

However, the link below will provide you some useful information.

Integrate your VPN infrastructure with Azure MFA by using the Network Policy Server extension for Azure

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/authentication/howto-mfa-nps-extension-vpn  

Best regards,

Travis

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, March 18, 2019 2:31 AM
  • One the URl you stated is incorrect some the steps I try to follow but stop what the GUI showing and can do.

Two this has nothing to do with the firewall. All it does is point to the NPS then the nps should do two things first it should authenticate the user name and password. Second it should pass the request the MFA to the MFA server and it should pus the text or call or app me the 2fa. 

It is the configuration between NPS and MFA is breaking down. This what I need steps to configure

Monday, March 18, 2019 2:28 PM
  • Hi,

I understand your frustrations.

However, I know little about Azure MFA and I would suggest you post it in the Azure forum.

Best regards,

Travis

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 9:18 AM