Word 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• When saving a document in word 2007, there are 3 categories that appear to be for Metadata, upon further research I learned that they are part of the Core.xml.

My question is: Is there a way to add more categories there such as Instructor, Manager, Class, and so on?  I found an area in the Word Options menu that I was able to add a few of those things but I would really like it to be available in the "save as" dialog box when saving a document.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Regards,

Wurish

• Moved by Max Meng Thursday, February 2, 2012 1:16 AM Moving to a more appropriate forum (From:Office 2007 Planning and Deployment)
    Wednesday, February 1, 2012 4:43 AM

Answers

• Hi,

As my experience, Office Development with Visual Studio (VSTO) probably accomplish that you want, it can extend Office features, or customize the Office user interface.

In order to get the answer effectively, it is recommended to post a new thread in VSTO Forum for further discussion. You will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vsto/threads

Best regards.

William Zhou

TechNet Community Support

Friday, February 3, 2012 3:10 AM